Office of Institutional Assessment & Research
To lead assessment and institutional effectiveness practices following gidakobidoomin (“tying it all together”) and to provide timely, consistent, and accurate data to inform the institution’s decision-making process.
The Office of Institutional Research will:
- Be recognized for its excellent customer service.
- Provide reporting for informed decision making that is unbiased and of the highest quality.
- Provide timely information in ways that are both accessible and useful while using state-of-the-art technology.
- Professional Ethics
- Customer Service
Office of IR will serve as the central repository of data and perform the following 4 functions.
- Collect data about the environment and performance of the institution
- Analyze and interpret the collected data
- Transform the data analyses and data interpretations into information that can be used to support institutional planning, policy and decision making.
- Lead academic and non-academic assessment.
LLTC Assessment Report 2015-16